Funding is made available by the University's College of Sciences and Engineering (CoSE) to support domestic students studying the Catalyst Program.
Available to domestic students commencing undergraduate university study in one of the following Catalyst Programs in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2020 for the first time.
- Bachelor of Science – Catalyst Program (P3O1)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Specialisation) with Honours – Catalyst Program (P4D1)
- Bachelor of Natural Environment and Wilderness Studies – Catalyst Program (P3G1)
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology – Catalyst Program (P3T1)
- Bachelor of Marine and Antarctic Science – Catalyst Programs (P3L1)
The scholarship will commence in the first semester of study.
To retain this award, recipients are required to achieve a minimum Pass result in all units studied each semester.
Interstate students - $2,500 per semester
Intrastate (Tas) students - $1,500 per semester
Interstate students - up to three semesters (total $7,500)
Intrastate (Tas) students - up to two semesters (total $3,000)
There is no requirement to apply for this bursary as students will be automatically assessed during the University Admission process. However, you are invited to submit an application prior to the normal closing date of 31 October 2019 in order to apply for any other scholarship or bursary for which you may be eligible.